How does home monitoring work in College Station?
You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a wise investment for safeguarding your residence and family. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how College Station home monitoring works
If you choose 24/7 home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security specialists 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them watching your house or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to verify the emergency and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent isn’t able to contact you, they will automatically notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will serve as the chief point of contact with authorities in the event you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring specialists are connected to your property through your security components. This gives you more than just inner peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you through your emergency.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re away
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied making certain those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more essential when an emergency happens when you’re not there. Think about your flood alarm tripping or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when no one is there to hear the alert of the blaring siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your property is always protected, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in College Station home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All signals and communications are directed through this vital, central command center. On top of being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these additional benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio capability letting you converse straight to your monitoring staff
- You are able to call for assistance with any type of issue, including medical situations
If you’re unable to locate your mobile device when a disaster occurs, you may still talk with your monitoring agents right through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected College Station security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and order a fully integrated College Station smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you require. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you would like to upgrade your property’s defense, dial (979) 356-2138 or fill out the form below to start.