Your security system’s indoor cameras in College Station are perfect baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your comprehensive smart home and accessible through an easy-to-use home security app. This provides you practicality and comfort knowing you can monitor your little one from any location via your phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video feed: You’ll get detailed, high-resolution footage of your child. You can even review recorded clips straight from your cell phone.
- Two-way talk: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you can actually speak to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you can utilize the audio feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with alerts: If your baby decides nap time is finished and is ready to get out of the crib, you are able to receive motion-triggered notifications dispatched straight to your mobile device.
- One-touch contact: Even though this perk is typically for older offspring, it’s worth a mention. With an easy press of a button, your youngster can touch base with you via your smartphone app.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a terrific bonus. If you find that your baby is struggling to sleep and believe it may be a tad uncomfortable in the room, you can alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they wake up, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You can integrate a second indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with a lone smartphone app.
Get Your College Station smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own College Station smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can supply. Call (979) 356-2138 today and explore how we can make your property a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.